190g Almond butter
2tbsp Coconut Flour
1tsp Vanilla Essence
130g Dark Chocolate or dairy free chocolate
Makes 16 Treats
- Mix the almond butter, coconut flour, honey and vanilla essence into a bowl until it makes a smooth mixture.
- Mould with hands into the shape of ball around 1 inch in size (or whatever shape you wish them to be)
- Place on baking paper and put them in the fridge for around 10 minutes while you melt the chocolate – this will allow the mixture to become firmer.
- Melt chocolate – (In a saucepan/microwave) until it is smooth and runny
- Using a folk, dip the balls into the chocolate and cover them evenly
- Leave in the fridge until they have cooled down and set.
This recipe is really easy to follow, and they are really simple to make.
You can use other butters such as peanut butter, seed butters or mixed nut butters. I used Almond butter as the person they were made for cannot eat peanut butter.
I used dark chocolate to cover them, but you can use a chocolate of your preferred choice.
By using coconut flour, they are gluten free and can be dairy free is you use dairy free chocolate. For this occasion, I didn’t use dairy free chocolate and the person they were for can eat dark chocolate.
Overall, they are a very delicious treat and I would highly recommend trying out the recipe.