Almond Butter Brownies
128g Almond Butter
4 tbsp honey
64gs and 2 tbsp coconut sugar
32g unsweetened apple sauce
1tbsp vanilla essence
6 tbsp cocoa powder
3 and ½ tbsp coconut flour
¾ tsp baking powder
- Pre heat over to 180 degrees and line bottom of an 8×8 inch tin with parchment paper.
- Place Almond Butter along with honey in a microwavable bowl and microwave gently under melted and smooth. Around 60 seconds
- Add coconut sugar and mix into the mixture gently to avoid air bubbles
- Add apple sauce and vanilla essence and mix into the mixture.
- Add cocoa powder, coconut flower and baking power. Mix gently to avoid too much air in the mixture
- Pour into the baking tray and smooth out evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Put knife into the mixture and if it comes out clean then it is cooked.
- Leave to cool and then enjoy.
Very tasty brownies and really simple to make!